Out in the Cotswolds between Burford and Charlbury, Tiddy Hall is a village hall, first established in 1912 but rebuilt in 1994. It is used for a variety of social events and is the regular home of Wychwood Folk Club.
Location and Transport
The hall has parking for about 30 cars. Whilst Tiddly Hall is close to the rail station, there are very few trains which stop at Ascott-Under-Wychwood.
Information for Promoters
The hall can accommodate up to 120 people and has a small raised stage at one end. There is an on-site kitchen and bar. The venue can be hired from 5pm until midnight.